Are you a Qualified Clinical Psychologist looking to further your knowledge?
Part time three 7.5 hour shifts per week but flexible to this.
Band 8A equivalent with competitive salary
The service delivers high quality specialist intensive neurorehabilitation and care for patients with neurological conditions including Stroke, Acquired brain injury (resulting from trauma or illness), Spinal cord disorders. We provide specialist care and management for patients with progressive neurological disorders such as Huntington's Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Motor Neurone disease and Parkinson's Disease.
Role Purpose: To work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing clinical psychology input within Christchurch Group to service users with acquired brain injury and other neurological conditions. To liaise with internal and external professionals, family members and service users. To engage in relevant research and advise other professionals as appropriate
- Has worked with people who have acquired or progressive neurological impairment.
- Has a knowledge of therapeutic issues relevant to people with acquired neurological impairment.
- Experienced in the management of challenging behaviour.
Qualifications and Professional Registration:
- BPS accredited and HCPC approved Doctorate in Clinical Psychology.
- Holds current HCPC registration
- Clinical skills applicable to the assessment, formulation and therapeutic intervention with people who have acquired neurological impairment.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with data analysis skills
- Willingness to work with service users who have very challenging behaviour.
- Able to work collaboratively as a member of a multidisciplinary team
- Adept at being flexible to the needs of the business and working independently managing own workload effectively
- Confidence and ability to present results of assessments at review and other meetings as well as in written form
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written relevant to a wide range of audiences.
- Can demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to equality the aims and objectives of equality and diversity in employment and client care and is able to deal fairly and equally with colleagues and service users.
Completion of the qualification in Clinical Neuropsychology (QiCN)or a desire to work towards this.
Free meals on shifts
33 days holiday Including bank holidays
Support and supervisions
Free Eye Test and VDU glasses/lenses
Free on-site parking
Professional Registration Fee Reimbursement
Learning & Development opportunities
Long Service Awards
Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
Company Sick Pay (CSP)
Option to Buy additional annual leave
Contact Ella on 01132154312 or email