We are supporting an educational college who are seeking a Clinical Trial Admin to join their team on an ongoing temporary basis.
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday based in Oxford at a pay rate of £14.02 per hour. (Weekly Pay)
- Project managing and acting as a first point of contact for assigned study area to ensure recruitment and/or follow-up-related milestones are achieved.
- To ensure assigned study area is adequately set-up and resourced according to the specific study requirements, including areas relating to data management, sampling, recording bio metric data, study treatment supply, study documentation and training provision.
- To assist with ensuring regulatory/ethic approvals and the local trial contract are agreed and fully complied with.
- To ensure a detailed knowledge of study protocols and procedures in the study area, with the ability to advise others, document procedures and identify improvements as required.
- Gather, analyse, and present data through study reports and to arrange, attend and present at study meetings and teleconferences as required.
- To identify and resolve issues relating to collected study data.
- To resolve queries and issues in a timely manner and escalate to senior staff as necessary.
- To establish effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders (e.g. nurses, clinicians, participants, funders, third party suppliers). Ensuring confidentiality and sensitivity and providing support to participants via the Freephone number as required.
- To provide training and supervision to junior staff as required.
- Any other duties relevant to this grade as they arise during the course of the study.
- Ability to work accurately, paying close attention to detail.
- Logical and analytic approach for developing processes and solving problems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and empathetically, with a good standard of spoken and written English. This will be required to ensure effective communication with study participants and their doctors, colleagues and other external study-related personnel, and to present written work clearly and concisely in the form of study documentation and minutes.
- Effective organisational skills.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively as part of a busy team.
- Positive and flexible approach to meet the changing demands of the studies.
- Recent experience of using Microsoft software such as Word, Excel and Access.
If you are interested in the above role, please contact Brook Street and someone will come back to you. - Many thanks!