Brook Street are currently recruiting for cloud video platform hosts working within a large public sector organisation. We have a variety of different locations for these roles which are highly accessible via public transport.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Good decision making and being able to take immediate action if needed
- Ability to use and understand technology, especially video conferencing along with common issues and pitfalls
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Being able to maintain effective relationships with all cloud video platform users
The duties for this role would include confidently assist participants in cloud video platform meetings and preparing the rooms for meetings as well as booking the rooms at the correct and available times. You would also be using technology skills to share meeting invitations and guidance to participants regarding the meeting and setting up the equipment and to add and remove people from the meetings at the correct times and act as first-line support for technical issues during the meetings by identifying solutions to frequently occurring routine issues. You would be working with other members of staff regarding document sharing for the meetings and providing support. You would need to be able to work flexibly and undertake other administrative duties, during the meetings as and when required along with before and after the meetings.
- Pay rate is £9.78 per hour
- Full time, Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am - 5pm
- Temporary assignment until end of March with the potential to be extended depending on client needs.
- Looking to start ASAP
If this role seems like the right one for you, please submit your CV!
Due to the high volume of candidates responding to our adverts we are not always able to provide feedback on your application. If you do not hear from us within the next five days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, however, your details will be kept on file and you may be contacted about other opportunities.