Our client is looking for someone to join the night shift of their very successful, family run business as a temporary CNC Machine Operator.
They are looking for someone who can ensure the machines are kept running whilst producing high quality and accurate parts with an acceptable level of efficiency. Machinery includes industrial laser cutting and press brakes.
- To keep the machines running at 80% efficiency and above.
- To carry out general maintenance of the equipment,
- Check parts produced are of a high quality and accurate to requests,
- Ensure metal cut is correct and of a high quality,
- Assist other operators to ensure all machines are running efficiently,
- Monitor machine consumables and inform the workshop manager when more parts are required.
- Undertake training as required,
- Work as part of a team.
You will need to have a hands-on attitude and a certain level of technical ability to safely work with large industrial equipment.
You would be expected to work efficiently in a really friendly, respectful environment.
Due to the location a car or good cycle would be useful.
- Free parking
- Free hot drinks
- Overtime at Time 1/2
If you would like further information on this position, please contact Jane or Ginta or apply here now.