Job role - CNC Machinist
Location - Lincoln
Pay rate - Hourly rate negotiable depending on experience
Contract type - Temp to perm
Hours - 7:30am-4:15pm Monday-Thursday, 7:30am-3:00pm Friday
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a CNC Machinist to join an established engineering company to be a part of their ongoing success. This is a fantastic opportunity for a meticulous, detail oriented individual to join a team of like-minded people and share in the success of this company.
- Programming, Operating and setting CNC lathes and/or milling machines
- Comfortable with all aspects of setting tools, Understanding cutting speeds and feeds
- Use measurement/inspection equipment (verniers, bore gauges, micrometres, etc)
- Carry out deburring of machined components during production cycles, ensuring minimal disruption to production
- Adhering to ISO9001 standards
- Always showing a high level of precision in the role and its responsibilities
- Experience using CNC lathes and/or milling machines
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Experience working to tight tolerances
- Ability to show precision in their work, detail oriented individual
This opportunity is on a temporary basis for an initial 12-week period with a view for this to be made permanent should the candidate be successful within the role.
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, then please apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discus this further.
Due to high volume of applications we may not be able to respond to every application, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Brook Street may still be in touch with other opportunities that would suit your skills.