Brook Street are currently recruiting for a CNC Machinist to join a successful company based on the outskirts of Lincoln City center. This is an excellent opportunity to take on a new challenge with a growing engineering firm and contribute to their ongoing success.
Role - CNC Machinist
Hours - 7:30am-4:15pm (Monday-Thursday) 7:30am-3:00pm (Friday)
Pay - £11.50-£12.50 per hour
Duration - 12-weeks with opportunity to become permanent
Parking - Free on site
If you have previous experience as a CNC Machinist programming, operating and setting lathes and/or milling machines then we would be keen to hear from you. Immediate starts available!
Candidate requirements -
- Previous experience programming, setting and operating CNC machines
- Ability to read engineering drawings
- Previous experience of working to tight tolerances
- Working in accordance with ISO9001 standards
- Free on-site parking for all staff
- Optional overtime available
- Opportunities to develop skills and further your career
- Excellent team working environment
If you are looking for your next opportunity and feel that you would be a good fit for this role then apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this opportunity further.