CNC operator - Wood
Location - Hull
Job Type - Permanent
My client an established manufacturing business in Hull is looking to add a CNC operator to the already experienced team, Not only are you required to operate the machine but will be responsible for programming and maintenance.
You will need to follow drawings to produce products to the design spec at the highest quality 100% of the time. The business produces bespoke items, meaning no project is ever the same keeping your day to day fresh.
The team is an open, enthusiastic bunch that like to have a laugh but get the job completed in a timely fashion. This is a business you can grow your roots and build a long career.
If you're a hardworking individual that is looking for full-time hours on a permanent basis then this is the opportunity for you.
What experience do we require?
- You will need at least 1 year on the job experience within a similar role
- Understand and read Technical drawings
- Ability to plan and program the CNC machine using the relevant software.
- Understanding of what is needed to maintain and up keep the machine.
- A proven track record in working safely and neatly.
- Guide and Mentor Trainees.
What's in it for you.
- My client is willing to offer a very competitive salary, along with plenty of hours on a permanent basis.
If this sounds like the position for you, please apply now.