CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator
Based in Camberley, Surrey
A successful and well-established precision engineering firm is currently looking to recruit a highly skilled and time served CNC Machinist at their Camberley sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled tooling professional to join a forward thinking and highly specialised business.
Produce components to the required specification, safely efficiently and accurately, to ensure production requirements are met.
- Produce accurate, high quality components with maximum efficiency
- Interpret engineering drawings
- Create programmes and production methods for new parts using the resources available
- Competently set & operate CNC machines
- Undertake any minor changes to programmes to produce quality components to drawing limits/customer requirements
- Carry out inspection, including first-off inspection using gauges and measuring instruments
- Assist in the cleaning, organisation and maintenance of the shop floor work environment
- Promote and provide constant input into continuous improvement
- Promote a team environment
- Comply with all policies, specifications and safety procedures
- Ability to understand engineering drawings with imperial and metric dimensions
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering and machining principles
- Ability to self-check & inspect own work prior to passing on to next stage of production.
- Self-motivated, flexible with working patterns but punctual & reliable and able to manage time in accordance with meeting customer deadlines/deliveries
This position is available now so please apply for an immediate interview.