CNC Programmer Turner
Based in Camberley, Surrey
Hourly rate: £12.00 - £16.00 dependent on experience
A successful and well-established precision engineering firm is currently looking to recruit highly skilled and time served CNC Machinists at their Camberley sites. This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled tooling professional to join a forward thinking and highly specialised business, working to ISO9000 quality controls in a well organised and friendly working environment.
Opportunities currently available for experienced Turner. Reporting to Works Management, you would be tasked with performing all duties associated with programming, setting and operating CNC machines. You would be expected to read drawings, programme using Fanuc controls, ensuring high quality production results and quality.
- Experience in programming and setting-up CNC machines, ideally turning on chucking or Barfeed lathes.
- Experienced in Fanuc is essential.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings with imperial and metric dimensions
- Good understanding of mechanical engineering and machining principles
- Ability to self-check & inspect own work prior to passing on to next stage of production.
- Self-motivated, flexible with working patterns but punctual & reliable and able to manage time in accordance with meeting customer deadlines/deliveries
Overtime - Subject to work load.
Allowance towards safety footwear
28 Days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays
You would be joining a leading manufacturer of precision machined components, castings, and finished assemblies to a variety of different markets, part of a small group employing 55 people with an annual turnover of approximately £6.1 million.