We require for a busy expanding business, a competent Skilled machinist / Engineer - who has experience working CNC vertical machining centres & lathes with fanuc control. Manual machinists who are willing to learn offline programming using one CNC software may be of interest as would a person with limited experience who has an interest in engineering and wishes to further their career.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- The ability to read engineering drawings.
- Working to tight tolerances.
- Competent on all aspects of setting tools, including having an understanding of cutting speeds and feeds.
- Strong experience using measurement/inspection equipment including verniers, bore gauges, micrometres etc.
- Carrying out deburring of machined components during production cycles ensuring minimal disruption to production
- Highly motivated and have the ability to work well in a team
- Maintains work areas in a safe, clean and orderly manner.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity then please contact Victoria at Brook Street on 01463729213.