Collections & Recoveries Advisor
£11.20 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Collections and Recoveries Advisor on behalf of our client.
The successful candidate will be reporting into a Collections Team Leader. The Collections and Recoveries Advisor will be accountable for owning the investigation, resolution and outcome of arrears cases. The role holder will be responsible for achieving positive customer outcomes and commercially balanced decision-making in line with VWFS policy and procedures.
The role holder will be responsible for being fully compliant with relevant legislation, including but not limited to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Treating Customer Fairly (TCF) and relevant Vulnerable Customer guidance.
Act as the voice of the business to our retail customer to maintain a long-term relationship during a sensitive time.
If you possess the below:
* Proven track record in negotiating with and influencing stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
* Ability to cope under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
* Confident in dealing with, and managing customer expectations.
* Demonstrate a deep understanding of all relevant aspects legislation/requirements including but not limited to TCF, FCA, and relevant Vulnerable Customer guidance.
* Experience of working in a Collections environment, either within financial services or another industry type.
* High level of emotional intelligence and resilience.
Please apply or for any queries contact Viktorija or Natalie on 01162516171