Collections & Recoveries Advisor
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED COLLECTIONS AND RECOVERIES ADVISOR??? ARE YOU LOOKING FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE???
Our client is one of the top car companies and they are looking for a motivated/experienced collections advisor to join their team.
· Take full ownership and use initiative to investigate and resolve arrears balance for customers facing financial difficulty.
. Ability to review evidence internally and from the customer to make a commercially balanced decision.
. Taking ownership of arrears management by interfacing with external solicitors, repossession agents and debt collections agencies where appropriate.
. Required to evaluate customer circumstance, inconvenience and distress in order to make the decision to achieve appropriate and proportionate resolution from a wide range of potential options. Use personal judgement to identify when redress and negotiation is needed to resolve a first-line complaint and utilise the "Limits of Authority" matrix where appropriate.
Essentials for this role
. Full PC literacy essential, including Microsoft Office products.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work to service levels and quality measures.
· Ability to work in a team environment whilst maintaining individual ownership.
· Confident in dealing with, and managing expectations of customers.
· Proven track record in negotiating with and influencing stakeholders and customers as appropriate.
· Ability to cope under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Confident in dealing with, and managing customer expectations.
· Demonstrate a deep understanding of all relevant aspects legislation/requirements including but not limited to TCF, FCA, and relevant Vulnerable Customer guidance.
· Experience of working in a Collections environment, either within financial services or another industry type.
· High level of emotional intelligence and resilience.