NPower - Collections Specialist
Location: Leeds LS14
Hours: Monday - Friday (37 hours)
This is an ongoing temporary position until the end of the year with the possibility of a further extension or a permanent placement, at the discretion of the business requirements.
We are currently recruiting for a full time Collections Specialist to join the Team at Manpower based in Leeds. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offers training and a great working environment.
- Being Initial point of contact for all I&C Commercial Customer queries and any escalated queries
- Support the Billing and Collections Manager to deliver in partnership with I&C Sales, all collections reporting requirements
- Producing Monthly Performance Pack in order to monitor collection effectiveness, debtor days, provision and red debt collections
- Produce weekly progress reports of collections effectives with I&C Birch Debt Recovery
- Interrogate data and build complex reporting solutions to ascertain performance trends
- Liaise with legal debt recovery team on complex cases through to resolution
- Liaise with I&C Supply collections for the trace of customers on a gone away marker
- Manage lock box reports from cash operational for collected payment but not allocated to customer account. Work with cash operational to ensure allocation and investigation on unallocated payments
- Analyse and resolve disputed debt queries, liaising with other parties where necessary to provide an appropriate and acceptable resolution for the customer
- Escalate issue through to the billing and collections manager such as non progress of payments or where changes have to be made to contracts and invoicing
- Manage the collections mailbox within SLA
- Provide support and assistance to others ensuring timely resolution to queries.
- Active liaison with the sales, contract, debt management teams and termination activities
- Investigate and resolve complex queries on work completed and invoiced but queried by the customer, liaising with other parties as necessary to deliver a satisfactory outcome
- Support to administrators with problem elements of accounts and reviewing bad debt for write off consideration
- Produce and maintain end to end Debt process documentation
- Daily reporting on cash collected, focus on red debt collections performance
- Daily reporting on debt position
Capable of understanding complex business processes with the ability to ask probing questions and initiate root cause analysis where required
What we are looking for:
- End to end procedures
- Invoicing all services/repairs and installations contracted on an annual/monthly basis to ensure a turnover of £53m per annum.
- Ability to produce accurate Bespoke ad hoc invoices for Energy Management products and services
- Important support role re the collation of MI and Business Plan reporting for our products and services
- Deliver the highest quality of service to the customer ensuring all invoicing is accurate.
- Workloads prioritised, maximising effective use of operational resource
- Possesses skills to communicate effectively to customers by telephone, face to face & business presentations
- Representing the Billing & Debt team internally across all Npower business departments
- Literate and numerate
- Strong customer service ethic
- Identify development and training needs for individuals and wider teams
- Production of accurate MI on Income related activities
- IT literate
- Ability to analyse complex information and propose possible solutions
If this sounds of interest then please click apply and we will be in touch if your CV matches the requirements