I am recruiting for a Senior Collections Advisor/Collections Team Leader based close to Walsall for a highly reputable industry leading business. They are offering a basic salary of up to £26,000 dependant on experience, initially on a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential of being made permanent.
Working as a Senior Collections Advisor you will be the step between a team of Collections Advisors and the Manager; you will have mixed responsibilities which will include a volume of inbound and outbound calls on a daily basis to customers, arranging fair and affordable payment plans for them alongside the continuing coaching, mentoring and development of the current and new Collections Advisors. As a senior you will also be helping with one to ones, performance management and performance reviews.
This will be a targeted role where you will be accountable for both challenging personal based targets and team based targets so a track record working within this environment is essential.
You will be joining a specialist utility industry respected business that helps companies deliver a quality end-to-end customer journey. Their core services improve the customer contact, revenue protection, debt collection and billing processes to enhance the customers' experiences and build loyalty whilst minimising cost to serve.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Assisting the Collections Team Manager in providing effective coaching and training to other team members
- Conduct regular one to one's with the Collections Advisors
- Mange performance plans
- Championing continuous improvement within the collections department by highlighting opportunities for improvements for their customers, business performance and colleagues
- Receiving and making a volume of daily inbound and outbound calls collecting funds from customers who have fallen into arrears on their water bill
- Offer excellent customer service which goes beyond customer expectations
- Able to identify and assist vulnerable customers
- Ensure call quality is adhered to at all times
Initial 12 month fixed term contract with the potential of being made permanent
37.5 hour working week
7.5 hour shifts between 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
1 in 4 Saturdays - 8.30am-1pm (When you work a Saturday you have a day off in the week)
- A proven and experienced collector capable of hitting challenging KPI's within a contact centre environment
- Experience in coaching and driving performance of others within a collections environment
- Experience of supporting a manager with one to one's and performance reviews
- Experience in dealing with customers in financial difficulty
- Self-motivated, flexible and hardworking
- CICM qualified is desirable but not essential
- Experience within the water/utilities sector desirable but not essential
- Hardworking and reliable with a friendly and sociable personality
- Stable work history being able to explains reasons for leaving previous positions
**PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION **
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £26,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Company, departmental and personal performance related annual bonus
- 20 days holiday rising by 1 day each year up to 25 days plus all bank holidays (28 days rising to 33)
- 37.5 hour working week
- Pension scheme
- Free car parking
- Free onsite Gym
- Discounted childcare close by
- A number of other company benefits including sociable charity events, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv and call Adam or Charlie on 0121 643 6954
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***