My client based in Boston is currently on the look-out for a Commercial Accounts Handler to join their team. The company itself has a fantastic reputation in terms of work ethic and staff progression and they pride themselves on investing in their people in order to help them reach their goals.
As a Commercial Account Handler you will be working closely with their new and existing client base, therefore you will need to be confident in talking to a variety of different stakeholders and be confident in building and maintaining strong working and professional relationships. You will be supporting the account executives in things such as; preparation for client meetings, new business negotiations whilst adhering to accounting guidelines to ensure prompt collection of funds from customers.
If a varied role is something that you enjoy, then this will definitely be the role for you!
What they are looking for:
- Someone who has at least 2-3 years of insurance experience
- Strong IT skills (Excel and Word)
- Knowledge of commercial insurance products and markets, principles and compliance requirements
- Negotiation skills
- CII (advantageous)
- Experience of working on Open GI system (advantageous as can be trained)
In return they are offering a very competitive salary and a fantastic benefits/progression package.
- 25 days Holiday + 8 Bank Holidays
- Life Assurance x3 salary
- Annual salary review and pay for performance
... to name a few!
Still interested? Then please click 'apply', or contact Anne-Marie Doyle for more information