Commercial Account Handler - Insurance Broker
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler to join a well-established insurance broker based in Harrow, Middlesex.
The purpose of the role is to secure new customers, generate new business and to administer the insurance arrangements for the protection of the material assets and liabilities for clients.
Your Role: Working as part of a strong experienced team, you will be expected to carry out the following:
- Provide Brokering service to all clients.
- Provide quality service to existing clients, cover all details of their insurance arrangement, to advise, review, arrange and secure the appropriate cover at a competitive premium.
- Deal with new business, mid-term adjustments and renewals in the relevant markets according to company terms and conditions, referring to senior colleagues, experts or insurers when issues fall outside own experience or knowledge.
- Deal with telephone enquiries promptly, referring the query to the appropriate person when the enquiry falls outside your own knowledge and experience.
- Be aware of market developments in your business areas and bring them to the attention of clients and colleagues where appropriate.
- Input new business, amendments and renewals on the computer system to maintain accurate records, keeping hard-copy records on customer files where appropriate and in accordance with company procedures.
- Attach correct wordings to certificates including any other wording (exclusions, conditions, warranties etc.) in respect of self-issue policies.
- warranties etc.) in respect of self-issue policies.
- Liaise with Insurers, other colleagues and Claims Handlers when appropriate.
- To follow internal companies compliance process.
- 2 plus years' experience within the Insurance industry.
- Excellent customer services and focus on sales essential.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite knowledge beneficial.
- Suited for someone who has or working forwards CII accreditation. - Desirable
- Assertive and confident telephone manner also needed.
Salary of £25- £30k, 20 + 8 days annual leave, training provided, progression within the company and Hybrid working available after successfully passing probation.
Apply now or contact Shilpa.sharma@brookstreet .co.uk for more details.