We are currently working with a large family run business based in North West London, recruiting for a Commercial Assistant/Assistant Quantity Surveyor to join them on a permanent full time basis.
This organisation have 2000+ employees based in locations around the world and specialise in civil engineering and construction. They have a fantastic culture and a real 'family feel' ethos. They are looking for a like-minded individual to join them, who is a hard worker and a team player.
Working within the Quantity Surveying team, your main duties will include:
- Applications for Payment via SAP Portal
- Pricing of trackers for application for payments
- Using Excel to run reports
- Daily updates of the plant and labour tracker and works tracker
- Liaising with clients about any payment queries or disputes
- Preparing invoices to be sent to clients
- Preparing notices and assessments for sub-contractor payments
To be considered for this role, you must have/be:
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables
- Currently working at Commercial Assistant/Assistant Quantity Surveyor level
- Some knowledge of the civil engineering and/or construction industry
- Outstanding administration skills and proven organisation ability
The company is offering a starting salary of up to £25,000 plus excellent benefits including good holiday allowance, pension scheme and fantastic working environment with like-minded people.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply now with an up to date CV in Word format and we will be in touch.