Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting a Commercial Administrator for our client in the Airport Road West area. The role is full time and permanent. Applicants for this role must have strong administration skills and have excellent Excel skills.
It would also be beneficial for applicants to have some experience with payroll.
Key Duties & Main Responsibilities
* Checking and Coding of weekly timesheets
* Calculating Fortnightly Bonus payments
* Processing PAYE wages in conjunction with sites and central Wages team
* Processing Sub-Contract payments
* Coding and entering support team visits onto Siteman to determine the allocation of these costs to the engineering teams.
* Update weekly reports for Sickness and holidays
* Apply for Training Grants and provide backup to support claims
* Any other reasonable finance or commercial related activities, tasks or duties as may be required to meet the ongoing or changing needs of the business.
* Audit samples as and when required by the client.
Any other reasonable finance or commercial related activities, tasks or duties as may be required to meet the ongoing or changing needs of the business.
Our client is keen for an immediate start on this position
Salary will depend on background but will be between £18,000 to £19,000 per annum and the working hours are 08.30am to 17.00pm Monday to Friday
If you are interested in this job please send CV via the apply link