Brook Street Recruitment is currently recruiting on behalf of our client who is looking for an experienced Commercial Administrator to work on their NIHE Housing Maintenance contract in Lisburn.
Ensuring that business targets, in terms of value and volume, are achieved through accurately recording and applying SORs to the works carried out on the contract by Direct Operatives and Sub Contractors.
* Managing commercial paperwork and the on-going maintenance of files
* Retrieving and inputting commercial data onto IT/manual systems as required
* Reviewing and processing, using SOR's, works done to enable clients to pay for the works
* Ensure all relevant documentation/certification is forwarded to client
* Carry out any reasonable task as requested by your line manager
* Assessing the works done against the orders
* General construction technology knowledge
* 1-2 years working with SOR contracts, preferably NIHE.
* Excellent customer liaison skills with the ability to develop positive relationships with key client contacts
* Organised and able to prioritise own workload
* Customer focus orientated
* Team player
* Able to communicate at all levels with good typing skills
* Close Attention to Detail
* Able to work on own initiative
* Work to deadlines and excel under pressure
* Full driving license
Please send CV via the link if interested