Job role - Project Support Administrator
Location - Nottinghamshire (NG7)
Salary - £23000-£25000
Contract type - Temp to Perm
Hours - 9-5 (Monday to Friday)
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to join an exciting company based close to Nottingham city centre. If successful, you will be working closely with the Commercial Manager assisting with a wide range of tasks including project support, audit preparation and project administration duties.
The purpose of this role is to provide essential support for projects aiming to bring in new business for this growing company. This will involve liaising with various departments to gather information in preparation for new business sales meetings, analysing data and looking after all administrative duties for various projects that you will be working on.
The ideal candidate will need -
- Commercial administration or Sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A full UK driving license.
- To be able to show initiative, managing workload effectively and seeking out ways to support the team.
- To be comfortable with all basic aspects of IT.
- The ability to analyse data effectively.
- Good general administration skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Key duties and responsibilities -
- Gather essential information from various departments in relation to various sales projects.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager in all aspects needed.
- Provide general administrative support.
- Help to plan and deliver on various projects.
- Play a key role in preparing for audits.
This role is on a temporary to permanent basis, a successful candidate will be paid hourly for the first 12 weeks in the position and if successful will be taken on by the company on a permanent, salaried basis. The hourly rate will be the equivalent of the salary offered when permanent.
If you think you have the skills needed to take on this varied and challenging role and become a key part of this exciting organisation, then please apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications that we are currently receiving we may not be able to respond to all applicants, if you have not heard back within 2 weeks then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Brook Street may still be in touch with other opportunities that may suit you in the future.