20 days ago
Are you passionate about delivering an excellent service and want a new challenge?
Do you have great attention to detail?
Would you enjoy being part of a busy, supportive team which can provide great long term career opportunities?
Is flexible work/life balance important to you?
If you have answered yes then this Claims Technician could be the opportunity you have been waiting for!
The role would suit someone presently in a claim`s technician role wishing to develop their career further and deal with more complex or high value commercial claims.
Working alongside Commercial Adjusters, you`ll assist in managing direct cases and have the ability and background knowledge to make the right decisions on each claim.
You`ll also support colleagues by sharing information, gathering evidence and working with third parties to provide full account case details of the claim through to settlement or repudiation.
Most importantly, you`ll be able to put yourself in our customer`s shoes, see the full picture and have the ability to make decisions based on the facts, treating all claims on their individual merits.
- Experienced in dealing with high value household and commercial property damage insurance claims
- Superb communications skills - listening and acting upon information given
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-moving environment and in compliance with SLA`s
- Ability to work on your own initiative and to assist adjusters in moving caseloads to conclusion
- Able to develop and maintain a close working relationship with the customers, to promote customer satisfaction during all stages of the claim
- Understanding and empathy when required
- Able to prioritise your workload on a daily basis
- Excellent keyboard/ IT skills
- Ideally be educated to an advanced level
- Dip CII/cert CILA qualified or willing to work towards this qualification
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary depending on skills, experience and qualifications
- Healthcare scheme
- A Self Invested Personal Pension Scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Discounts on various products and services
- Employee assistance programme for employee well-being
- Life assurance
- Group Income Protection
- Dental cover, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, well-being and digital GP apps
Applicants must have previous insurance claims experience
Please send CV to Colleen Farquharson via the apply link