Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Commercial Digital Marketing Manager.
This is a contract role to start in December for 18 months, until June 2022.
The role will require some office presence but will be based remotely initially.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
The Commercial Digital Marketing Manager will focus on helping the Device Partner Sales and Solution team identify key digital priorities and opportunities across our Commercial partner estate, including our client's Multinational accounts, distributors and resellers.
- Localise corporate created content, assets, and campaigns to deploy with Commercial partners and direct to targeted commercial customers
- Partner closely with the device marketers in CDS UKI to build strong digital marketing and digital transformation plans
- Own the teams' digital platform development to drive usage amongst our ecosystem
- Perform data analytics and highlight local digital trends, capturing and sharing key insights, learnings, best practices
- Monitor partners web/mobile sites for online execution compliance - build strategies to address opportunities and gaps
- Drive sales performance by managing online site experience, implementing merchandising, cross-sells, attach and conversions, aligned to overall account and product strategies
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends, platforms, behaviours and tools to develop innovative methods and marketing ideas
- Creative brainstorming, wire-framing and layout for paid demand generation, social media campaigns and partner website experiences
The successful candidate will:
- Practice a holistic approach to digital marketing (across Paid, Earned, and Owned)
- Be a subject matter expert in (at least one area): Search, Demand Generation, Social Media, Data Analysis or Content Marketing
- Be an adept project, program and campaign manager
- Be able to deal with many stakeholders in a heavily matrixed environment
- Be agile, willing to learn and adapt based on changing circumstances
- Be thoughtful and mindful to ensure excellence in execution
- Be able to manipulate and generate insights from data
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent education & experience.
- Experience in digital and online marketing with a successful track record of campaign/program management and strategic execution.
- Experience driving innovation in the digital discipline through business impacting campaigns
- Deep understanding of customer journey across social media, paid digital and website strategy.
- Excellent communication skills and strong project management skills.
- Demonstrated skills in reporting and data analysis using different tools like Google Analytics or equivalent.
- Ability to handle multiple projects while making decisions about key priorities.
- Results oriented team player who can work independently.
- Fast learner, diligent, ambitious, and persistent-in other words, someone that welcomes a challenge.
Deadline: Friday 6th November 2020