You're a passionate salesperson with solid commercial acumen, strong flair for winning over customers, developing business and growing strong relationships. However you haven't just quite found the opportunity that matches your ambition and potential.
Perhaps our client is the match for you; an international family-owned business with locations in Ireland, continental Europe and even as far as Australia. They are looking to appoint an ambitious and driven Commercial Sales Executive to grow the business in Europe and beyond.
There are several business sectors including trade, pharmaceutical ingredients and meat processing. In just under 3 years the business has seen rapid growth and expansion which has brought the company to the forefront of the international meat industry.
This is an exciting and dynamic role with the potential to work across various industry sectors, developing relationships, closing deals as well as identifying exciting new opportunities and ventures.
The job will include, but not be limited to, the following key duties:
· Maintain and expand existing customer accounts
· Extend the client as well as supply base across multiple industries including meat, pet food, offal and pharmaceutical
· Meet budget targets
· Contribute to team goals and targets
· Ability to work outside normal 9-5 hours as many partners are located in multiple time zones
· Manage risk including market changes and currency fluctuations
· Use of information to determine where opportunity exists
· Frequent Travel domestically and internationally to meet clients and suppliers
The successful applicant will be a strong team player who is also disciplined, organised and well capable of self-management.
· 2 years minimum experience in sales, procurement or trading role. Preferably in meat, rendering, pet food, sea food or pharmaceutical industries however experience in other commodities is valued
. Strong commercial acumen
· Willingness to work outside your comfort zone
· Strong communication skills essential
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Strong negotiator
· 3rd level education is not required, instead we value entrepreneurial spirit and industry experience
· Second language is an advantage - especially Spanish, German or Portuguese
If your motto is Carpe Diem and you see opportunity in abundance then please call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"