Brook street are working with a leading Insurance provider based in Swansea who are looking for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler on a Full Time basis.
We are recruiting for a Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join the Insurance team in Swansea . You will be required to have Commercial Insurance experience and great communication skills.
- Support the servicing of clients alongside a Commercial Executive
- Servicing accounts for both the new business, mid-term adjustments and renewal process.
- Renewal and new business administration
- Negotiating terms and premiums with insurers and building strong rapport.
- Presentations to insurers.
Required essential experience skills and qualifications
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered for this role
- Experience in the commercial insurance sector.
- Insurance qualifications are preferable but not essential.
- insurance product knowledge with attention to detail.
Why apply for this role?
As well as an attractive salary of £20,000-£22,000 and an annual leave entitlement of 21 days' holiday entitlement (plus bank holidays) days per year, this employer also has the following benefits for their staff.
- Free on-site parking.
- funding for Cert CII (if not already obtained)
- Training and development opportunities
Your working hours will be Monday-Thursday 9am-5.30pm.Friday 9am-5pm.
Please contact Darryl Young in our Cardiff Business Hub or click Apply Now!
Why apply through Brook Street?
We are working on behalf of one of our trusted clients for this vacancy. Brook Street first opened its doors in 1946, founded by single mother Margery Hurst who set to work with little more than an idea and a drive to succeed. Her ambition was clear; following the end of World War 2 to deliver a quality recruitment service and to supply London with talented temps. Over 70 years later, our founder's drive remains ingrained in the way we work. We've grown into one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies − matching thousands of people with meaningful job opportunities at more than 4,500 companies every year. Delivering a quality service to suit the needs of clients and candidates alike was important to our founder Margery Hurst and it remains important to us today.
Your application will be treated in confidence and we will discuss this opportunity with you in depth. As part of our service to candidates, we will meet you and offer free pre-interview advice.
If this opportunity isn't for you, please contact us to discuss opportunities that may be of interest to you.