Brook Street are proud to be working with one of the leading independent insurance brokers in the North East who are a financially strong, growing company looking for the right staff with the right attitude and professional work ethic to join their team.
The main duties of this role will include but are not limited to:
- To support the firm's growth and profitability goals by proactively working with account executives to develop existing and new client accounts in line with agreed business retention and development plans.
- To provide professional and efficient service and advice to all customers through the promotion and recommendation of products and risk management advice in accordance with customer demands and needs, whilst ensuring full regulatory compliance.
- To enhance the professional image, reputation and effectiveness of the firm.
This role would ideally suit someone who has a natural ability to build rapport and establish relationships with customers.
- Experience in insurance and dealing with the complaints process.
- Competent with Excel, with good numeracy and literacy.
- Good attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and data entry skills
- Ability to work as a team to achieve targets.
If you would like further information of this position then please contact Sarah Nixon at Brook Street, Newcastle or click 'Apply NOW!' and I will be in touch.