Brook Street are working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit an experienced Commercial Licensing Project Manager.
This is contract role to start ASAP for an initial 15 month period.
The role will be based remotely to begin with but there will likely be some regular onsite presence required at our client's Reading offices once they reopen.
The salary offered is up to £56,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Our client is changing the ways of how customers purchase software and online services and how partners are offering and selling our client's technology to their Enterprise, Small and Medium customers. This is a journey which requires landing multiple initiatives every year. The Commercial Licensing Team is leading the change management of landing the changes of how they do business across Western Europe (WE) Area field subsidiaries and with partners, through our client's partner teams.
Following these needs, we are looking for a Commercial Licensing Project Manager to:
- Support the end-to-end landing of Commercial Licensing changes to adjust purchasing and selling experience to the customers' needs.
- Ensure orchestration of high-quality readiness motions and communication in place ready for execution.
- Plan and execute end-to-end landing of selected Commercial Licensing changes
- Build, land and execute on readiness plans. Partner with our client's Corporate, WE Area teams and trainers
- Plan and execute communication orchestration leveraging existing communication motions and vehicles as well as contribute to third party communication vehicles to make sure commercial licensing is broadly heard, e.g. to-customer readiness motion.
- Become trusted advisor and subject matter expert for our client's colleagues, providing guidance across licensing themes.
- Commerce News - manage monthly newsletter
- Create comms/email templates for announcements and invitations as needed
- Update 'How We Do Business' slide and content on WE BSO portal, Commercial Licensing when needed
- Update content on customer webpage as needed
- Monthly global promotions Roadmap internal/partners
- Support launch/announcement projects and manage the landing plan.
- Create and manage internal and partner facing readiness sessions
- Support the execution of readiness sessions initiated by WE CLL Tea
- Collaborate with WE Academy on promoting internal facing readiness
- Manage Onboard On How We Do Business and Stay Current On How we Do Business motions
- Collaborate with CMO to support customer webinar motion - GEP, target audience, text for for reg page, recording, attend session delivery
- Update Partner Training calendar
- Update progress on landing change management projects, track progress leveraging Corp dashboards
- PO and Budget management including POE
- Readiness sessions data statistics and results
- Partner Licensing Academy results reporting
- Adhoc support landing with the team
- Signposting WEHQ/Field to relevant resources
- Attend community calls and virtual events. Potentially in-person meetings/travels in the future.
- Relevant project management experience
- Experienced and knowledgeable around planning and execution of internal communications and readiness motions.
- Microsoft Licensing knowledge can be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite. An interest to build knowledge in this area is definite.
Skills & knowledge:
- Great communication skills.
- Excellent English skills, written and verbal.
- Presentation skills.
- Great soft skills.
- Skilled in working with Microsoft O365 products and is comfortable with IT technology.
- Ability to work across multiple countries, cultures, teams and individuals
- Must have planning and organizational abilities, able to handle multiple projects.
- Can work independently as well as collaborate across teams.
Our client places particular emphasis on the following;
- Great communications skills (English) both written and verbal. Experienced in communicating to a broader audience/group (+20 people)
- Can drive and plan readiness motion together with speakers
- Thrives by a wide range of touch points with a variety of people from different cultures.
- Has creative ideas. Ie. can visualize content - PowerPoint and data reporting
Deadline for applications: Friday 26th February 2021