Commercial Litigation / Property Litigation Solicitor
An outstanding well-established law firm who who are experiencing significant growth are looking to expand their Commercial Litigation / Property Litigation team, and are now looking for a Commercial Litigation Solicitor to join their office in Stafford.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic firm with excellent benefits provided and competitive salary.
You will be managing your own caseload of Commercial Litigation and Property Litigation matters from inception to settlement.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Liaising directly with clients, and third parties
- Developing professional relationships, both with clients and with other potential sources of work.
- Generating a fee income in line with agreed targets.
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- An organised and process-driven approach to work.
- A commercially astute frame of mind, understanding the importance of business targets and their impact to the practice.
- A strong commitment to providing an excellent standard of client care.
- IT literate with experience of using a web-based case management system.
- A relevant qualification (i.e. Solicitor, CILEx, CLC)
SALARY: £30-45k depending on experience.
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
Please send your CV to Mohamed Hassam, send an email , or call on 0121 480 8213.