My client is the world's largest union and professional body for nursing staff, they are a membership organisation with more than 435,000 registered professionals. You will work with the Business Director and Marketing Manager to ensure that they have an effective strategy to increase income through various revenue generating departments.
Daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Line management responsibility for the Marketing Coordinator
- Focusing on commercial products - launching, embedding & establishing
- Providing marketing advice to income generating departments
- Evaluating and recommending changes to the portfolio of products and services
- Contributing to the development of the Marketing and Business Development operational plan specifically in relation to non-membership subscription income streams.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Degree or equivalent experience in a marketing subject
- Strong analytical ability and communication skills
- Ability to use MS Office packages
- Digital marketing skills
- Ability to think creatively
Please apply now if you wish to find out further details about this excellent opportunity!