Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit an experienced Commercial Marketing Manager.
This is a contract role to start in December until June 2022.
The role will require some office presence in central London but will be based remotely initially.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
We are seeking a Commercial Marketing Manager who will help guide the strategy, planning and execution to support our client's Experience Centre in London and targeting small business and education audiences. This candidate should be passionate, creative and a driven marketing specialist who gets excited about innovative customer experiences in an omni retail environment.
This person will execute on Corp led campaigns, while partnering in the development and execution of local strategies targeting SMB and Education audiences to drive leads and opportunities for the MEC sales teams through omni marketing activities and strategies. The ideal candidate is energetic with superior project management skills, B2B marketing experience and confident in orchestrating integrated marketing efforts that are created in a productive team environment, and through extraordinary partnerships with our client's Store team, Digital Store teams, local subsidiary stakeholders, HQ team members and marketing agency partners.
- Lead the planning efforts associated with all SMB, EDU and co-marketing opportunities associated with these audiences for the Experience Centre team in London.
- Develop an SMB and EDU focused integrated marketing calendar, that includes Corp initiated product and seasonal sales plays, coupled with locally relevant sales plays and partnerships - focused on driving commercial opportunities and leads for the sales teams.
- When COVID permits -Implement and execute commercial in-store marketing plans ranging from, events, experiences, social and hyper local advertising. The marketing plans should focus on building awareness, driving traffic and conversion.
- Partner across marketing team with a focus on small business and education to ensure key sales plays are localized and activated locally. Optimising lead nurturing processes through email, webinars, content, social channels and paid advertising
- Serve as a central point of contact for omni-channel marketing execution for SMB, EDU and co-marketing efforts
- Assist in managing local agency relationships to ensure quality executions.
- Outline and drive a successful cross team approach to leverage knowledge, content, budgets and existing relationships within our client's Stores and across the company
- Initiate measurement methodologies and lead optimisation efforts of all program/ campaigns to demonstrate ROI. Communicate results and continue to evolve and mature our segment-focus in the stores
- Work with HQ Marketing Teams to leverage key campaigns and best practices, while delivering thought leadership to guide international best practise and evolving customer standards.
- Development of work backs, process and procedure to enable seamless and coordinated execution of omni-channel marketing campaigns
- Forward thinking to multi-task and manage current executions, while planning 3-6 months out for future campaigns and experiences
- Ensure brand communications align with corporate brand strategy, brand voice and guidelines
- Multi discipline Marketing experience (advertising, events, PR, visual merchandising, social) in B2B or technology preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field preferred
- Forward-thinking digitally savvy individual who has a passion for integrated marketing communications and particularly execution
- Experience marketing to commercial accounts using modern marketing tools
- Project management experience and a strong ability to set priorities, establish process or drive improvements on existing methods
- Ability to work effectively both independently and collaboratively within fast paced, diverse cross functional teams with minimal supervision
- Demonstrated decision making and prioritization skills with strong attention to detail
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience managing agengy relationships. Ability to manage and optimise agency performance and resourcing to meet the needs of MEC goals
Deadline for applications: Monday 9th November