NHS Digital - Commercial Operations Assistant
£11.20 an hour
Mon- Fri 9am-5pm
Working from home for the foreseeable. Offices will be based in central Leeds.
This is an ongoing temporary position with the possibility of a further extension at the discretion of the business requirements.
Working within the Commercial Operations Team, the role will be varied and is likely to include some of the following;
- Support commercial activity including the use of e-sourcing systems, engaging with suppliers and stakeholders
- Day to day use of commercial data
- Commercial process administration support
- Support change management and system administration
- Provide support to other members of the Commercial Operations team and wider Commercial function
Working within the Commercial Operations Team, the role will be supporting the implementation of a new commercial system, with a particular focus on data and reporting.
Preparation of standard reports and dashboards
Using MS Excel tools to examine data
Production of exception and gap analysis reports
Supporting the preparation of a range of datasets in readiness for migration
Liaising with a range of stakeholders to investigate and resolve any data discrepancies
Engaging in all other team activities as required.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply now.