Our client based in Canary Wharf are actively recruiting for an experienced Public Sector Procurement Manager to join their team.
Their head office is now open but they are happy to continue with home working for the foreseeable future
This role is based withing the procurement team and they are looking for the following skills and experience
- 5 years + experience running end to end procurement ( someone who have worked on a decent number of tenders)
- General tender experience across the board ( live tenders are across the whole company and include: taxation- consultancy- technology- HR system- board)
- Public sector background is essential - with understanding of OJEU and PCR
- Strategic background around improving templates, processes.
- Strong stakeholders skills for advising on routes to market, policies
- It is ESSENTIAL that you also have experience of handling a large number of wide ranging procurement contracts from end to end and can demonstrate this at interview
They are offering a salary of a maximum of £50,000 and they are looking to interview asap so please apply today