Brook Street are working with a leading law firm based in Newport who are looking for a Commercial Property Paralegal to support Commercial Property team.
The Job role -
- Working alongside the Partner/Head of Department,
- Assisting with commercial property transactions of varying degrees of complexity and running own varied caseload of commercial property matters,
- The candidate will need be able to hit the ground running because you will be having a direct contact with clients and their cases,
- Upon successful completion of the initial probationary period of 6 months, the successful candidate will enter into a Period of Recognised Training within the Commercial Property Department.
The Ideal Candidate -
- Must have LPC/GDL or recognised equivalent
- Ideally have 2 years' experience working within a Commercial Property law department,
- Will be IT Literate and experience of using Microsoft Office packages
Please Apply Now or call the local Cardiff Branch!