Commercial Property Secretary
I am currently recruiting for a commercial property secretary in the Coventry area for a fantastic firm. You will be working in a busy and fast paced environment therefore attention to detail is key. Day to day you will need to provide a high standard of secretarial support to your department and deliver excellent customer service to clients. You must have a minimum of 5 years secretarial property experience, this is essential.
Main duties include but not limited to;
- General administration
- Process accurately correspondence and documents
- Liaise with existing and possible new clients
- Accurately record messages, manage diary appointments, set up new files, archiving of files, and retrieval of client's files
- Deal with all accounting and financial matters
- Ensure the absolute confidentiality and security of all firm and client's documentation and/or information.
- Ensure all emails/queries are dealt with in a timely manor
- Able to communicate face-to-face and on the telephone
- Use of MS Office products, Word especially
- Experience using digital dictation systems
- Good understanding of English grammar and spelling
- Ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Knowledge of working in a Legal environment
- Good team player
- Professional appearance
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Free legal services
- Day off on your birthday
If you are interested in the above position and have the relevant skills/experience, then please apply now!