Our client is a long established Solicitors firm based in Portsmouth. With a well respected reputation for offering first class service to clients, and offering an excellent working environment where career progression is at the forefront.
I am currently seeking a Commercial Property Solicitor to join their highly successful team in Portsmouth.
- All aspects of commercial conveyancing including sales and purchases of properties and businesses (mortgage and re-financing - both individual and portfolio).
- Landlord & Tenant matters - grant and assignment of leases, lease renewals, licenses to assign and to alter, among other things.
- Development acquisitions & disposals, pension properties, joint venture agreements and all other aspects of commercial property.
- Have a clear understanding of commercial banking documents, such as debentures and personal guarantees.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Management of support services including departmental secretaries.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a practice wide or departmental basis.
- Financial control, with particular regard to cash flow, through accurate time recording, collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Ensure CPD activities are adequate and properly recorded.
- Ensure compliance with SRA Code of Conduct and requirements for all matters for which you have conduct and promptly advise Head of Department of any matter of concern.
As the successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate
- A successful background as a Solicitor with conveyancing experience (3-4+ years PQE* within Conveyancing)
- Experience of supervision and a desire to build the Conveyancing Department
- Experience of dealing with a mixed caseload of Commercial Property with some Residential Property transaction work
*Please note that candidates outside of this PQE will still be considered provided they have relevant experience
To express your interest please apply now and one of our dedicated team will be in touch for a confidential chat.