Our client is a long established Solicitors firm based in Portsmouth are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Solicitor due to continued growth. This company has a well respected reputation for offering first class service to clients, and offering an excellent working environment where career progression is at the forefront.
- All aspects of commercial conveyancing including sales and purchases of properties and businesses, mortgage and re-financing - both individual and portfolio.
- Landlord & Tenant matters including grant and assignment of leases, lease renewals, licenses to assign and to alter, among other things.
- Development acquisitions & disposals, pension properties, joint venture agreements and all other aspects of commercial property.
- Have a clear understanding of commercial banking documents, such as debentures and personal guarantees.
- Conduct of matters on behalf of clients in an appropriate and efficient manner.
- Management of support services including departmental secretaries.
- Participation in marketing activities whether on a practice wide or departmental basis.
- Financial control, with particular regard to cash flow, through accurate time recording, collection of monies on account and billing procedures.
- Ensure CPD activities are adequate and properly recorded.
- Ensure compliance with SRA Code of Conduct and requirements for all matters for which you have conduct and promptly advise Head of Department of any matter of concern.
- Share knowledge and ideas with your colleagues in the department and practice wide, as appropriate.
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Department.
Who are you:
- Will be a Solicitor with conveyancing experience (3-4+ years PQE* within Conveyancing)
- Will have some experience of supervision and a desire to build the Conveyancing Department
- Will deal with a mixed caseload of Commercial Property with some Residential Property transaction work
- Have good communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team
*Please note that candidates outside of this PQE will still be considered provided they have relevant experience
Salary offer £45-48K on appointment (negotiable)
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vanessa at 02380 683444 or apply now