NHS Digital have an opportunity for someone to join them as a Commercial Support Administrator. This is a long-term temporary role.
If you have a strong admin background and are confident with all Microsoft packages then this may be the role for you
- " Location: Leeds City Centre - LS1 and working from home hybrid model.
- " Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - flexible hours between 8-6
- " Assignment length: Until the end of February 2022 (may be extended subject to business requirements)
- " Salary: £12.74 per hour (Annually £24,843)
NHS Digital are the national information and technology partner to the health and social care system using digital technology to transform the NHS and social care.
The Commercial Support Administrator sits within the Commercial Operations team. The Commercial Operations team is responsible for providing timely, tactical support across the full commercial life-cycle; managing the system and data enablers in order to provide the function with appropriate and informed MI; managing commercial policy, practice and procedure through the assurance of commercial activity and standardised processes whilst ensuring decision making, including the risk management of this activity, is reflected in a consistent compliant manner.
- Support commercial activity including operating tenders, managing e-sourcing systems, engaging with suppliers and stakeholders
- Conduct day to day use of commercial data sets, procurement pipeline, contracts and spend
- Conduct commercial process administration support: Creating contract records, publishing of contract award notices, managing the contract signature process, providing procurement support to the category management team
- Conduct business management support: Records management, maintenance and administration of commercial resource plans and supporting data, secretariat for operational forums
- Conduct change management and system administration: Supporting data cleansing initiatives, supporting technological changes, supporting delivery of designated tactical change initiatives
The successful candidate will have experience/skills in the following:
- You will have a high level of organisational and communication skills due to the role's close liaison and interaction with both internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong administration background
- Ability to work on your own initiative in a fast paced role
- Experience of working in a busy work environment
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, in particular Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Power BI
- You will understanding of the commercial life-cycle and demonstrates the skills and behaviours at an awareness level with some application.
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself