Brook Street Recruitment is working on behalf of our client in Ballyclare to recruit a Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop Painter
The candidate hired will be required to perform vehicle preparation, painting and finishing.
You will ideally hold a vehicle spray painting qualification and/or have a minimum of five years' experience in a similar role.
* Paintwork on accident damage and corrosion repairs, new vehicle painting, vehicle component painting and refurbishment
* Ability to strip and rebuild vehicles prior to and after painting, including removing and refitting panels, other bodywork and parts
* Some minor bodywork repairs, such as smoothing out minor dents in panels, fitting new (bolt on) panels.
* Removing old paintwork, sealant and corrosion, cleaning the repair area and masking off other parts
* Priming and spray painting, colour tinting and matching as necessary
* Sealing and rustproofing.
Although experienced Bodywork Spray Painters from other industries will be considered, applicants with the ability to work on all types of commercial vehicle would be desirable, including vans, trucks, buses/coaches, trailers, tankers, bodywork and other specialist heavy goods vehicles.
There will be opportunity for overtime as and when required.
Salary will be discussed at interview - the client also offers a benefits package that includes generous holidays, a generous company pension scheme and a health cash plan for your everyday healthcare needs,
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a very successful and well-established business.