Brook Street (UK) Limited is working with our County Antrim client to recruit a time served Vehicle Technician to join their expanding business.
The successful candidate will be required to perform vehicle fleet inspections, diagnostic testing and carry out servicing, maintenance and repairs including the replacement of parts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
* Completion of jobs from general servicing to fault finding, working on electrics and carrying out strips and rebuilds
* Ensuring repairs are carried out according to manufacturer`s procedures in a safe and responsible manner
* Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with Standard Times using special tools where appropriate
* Assist in the fault diagnosis process
* Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair
* Work with the parts team to ensure correct replacement parts are fitted to vehicles
* Road test vehicles if required (if holder of an HGV licence)
* Assist with Roadside breakdowns (if required to do so)
* Ensure all vehicle defects are reported to Workshop Supervisor
* Ensure service sheets are completed as per Company instructions
* Ensure Company time recording processes are complied with and job cards are completely accurately
* Ensure that workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained
* Wear Personal Protective Equipment when appropriate
* Support the development of apprentices and trainees when required
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
* The successful candidate will be an experienced, time-served technician with a strong desire to develop their career within a progressive organisation.
* Relevant truck, bus and trailer industry experience is essential.
If you feel you fit the criteria please send your CV via the apply link