*Please note there is a no tipping policy in place at the Club*
The Royal Automobile Club is an exclusive private members Club offering a wide variety of world class services, including fine dining, accommodation, meeting facilities, activities and events.
The Pall Mall Club is now seeking a Commis Waiter to join their team, working within their brasserie-style restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
As part of the food & beverage team you will be working in the elegant and luxurious clubhouse in Pall Mall which has been serving members of the Club since 1911.
The ideal candidate would have experience within a similar role, as well as having extensive knowledge of waiter etiquette. Candidates must show a passion for hospitality and be able to offer our members a special service that is expected of us. Candidates must have a flexible attitude in line with the working hours of the establishment.
Candidates must have impeccable customer service, exceptional punctuality and be well-presented.
Your main duties will include;
* To collect food from the kitchen
* To bring dirty cutlery, plates, glasses etc from the Restaurant to the washing area. To ensure stacking is carried out properly to minimise breakages
* To ensure that the side stations are kept clean at all times
* To follow and complete any instructions given to you by any senior member of staff
The Club is incredibly proud of its heritage, and the standards to which they work. They constantly strive to exceed expectations, treat each other with respect. To be successful to work here, you would need to share these values.
In return they offer unmatched progression and training opportunities with a very competitive starting salary of £20,433 per annum.
- Free meals in work hours
- Staff summer BBQ & Christmas Party
- Employee of the Month awards
- Pension up to 11% employer contribution
- Long Service awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Discounted gym membership
- Corporate discounts
- Season ticket loan
- Many more….