Communications Assistant - Corporate Affairs
We are seeking a communications assisant to join a large organisation on a permanent basis. This is a hybrid/remote working opportunity with visits to the office in Newport 1-3 days per week as per business needs and the remainder of the time can be worked from home. We are looking for someone with experience at supporting the delivery communications using online and offline channels. There is free parking on site and great public transport links.
- Planning and managing a range of communication channels to engage and inform key Wales & West Utilities stakeholders.
- Supporting development of communications material for internal and external audiences.
- Working closely with the communications team to ensure high impact, quality communication solutions are delivered for a range of key stakeholders.
- Coordinate a range of key business events
- Support delivery of the corporate sponsorship programme - including building relationships and maximising opportunities and value
- Ensure all corporate information is maintained and clearly represents the company brand, objectives and ambition, priorities and values
- Coordinate and mange relevant data, social media scheduling, reporting and budgets as required
- Competitive salary with regular reviews & increases
- Annual leave - 25 days + Bank Holidays
- Remote / Flexible working
Please contact Kerry Lewis in the Brook Street Cardiff office for further information.