Brook Street Recruitment is working with our Belfast client to recruitment a Marketing & Communications Manager
The main purpose of the role is to lead the implementation of corporate communication and consumer marketing activation's, which will support stakeholder engagement, sales and brand objectives and the delivery of responsible business activities across the business.
- Lead the operation of an effective press and PR office including management of third parties to respond to the needs of the business on a 365 basis.
- Manage crisis PR issues and the risk to the company.
- Manage the development and implementation of a high performing CSR strategy that is aligned to the businesses responsible business principles and external accreditation bodies.
- The CSR activity will seek to both add value to the local communities the business serves as well as investing in workplace initiatives that support employee development, well being and engagement
- Support the delivery of an inclusive service across all consumer communications that recognised the wider needs of society.
- Degree/Equivalent in marketing, communications, public relations or related business discipline.
- A minimum of 3 year's experience in handling of relevant corporate affairs type activities.
- Experience of effectively communicating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders to include business, community and political stakeholders.
- Experience of budget management and the delivery of cost-effective communication solutions.
What`s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Eligibility to earn a 10-15% on target annual performance bonus
- 20 days annual leave plus 11 bank holidays (this increases with length of service)
- Enrolment into the company pension scheme on commencement and upon meeting qualifying criteria the Company will match your pension contributions up to 6%. o life assurance whist employed by the company.
The hours of work are 37 per week. Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5pm and Friday 8.30am-4.30pm. Additional hours may be required from time to time to support the running of exhibitions, conferences and other industry events.
Salary will be circa £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
Please send CV via the apply link