A fantastic public sector organisation with enviable benefits for its staff is hiring a Communications Manager on a permanent basis in this recently created opportunity. The successful candidate will be joining a growing, stable & respected organisation with their head office in the centre of Cardiff.
Why work for this organisation?
- 31 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays + 2 extra days
- Working from home (currently) with flexibility planned
- Attractive starting salary with incremental increases with service
- Structured L&D planning
- Develop and implement the communications strategy
- Recommend improvements to communications strategy and wider activity
- Effectively promote the organisation through social media, content & messaging
- Take responsibility for the Internal Communications department
- Create content for the website, working with Welsh language colleagues to translate content
- Co-ordinate Social Media advertising and marketing
- Develop and organise email campaigns
- Promote events
- Act as point of contact for press enquiries
- Update corporate literature
- Marketing / Communications experience at a senior level
- Educated to degree level (ideally in Communications, PR or Marketing)
- Strong IT skills, including working knowledge MS Office packages, social media platforms, Photoshop, etc
- Experience in developing a marketing strategy
- Experience of delivering promotional activities and events
This is a fantastic, unique opportunity, so for further information please contact Kerry Lewis in our Cardiff office or apply now!