Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Games client to recruit an experienced and creative Community Developer.
This is a contract role based remotely initially.
The role is to start asap on an18 month contract.
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, use of the onsite facilities, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
You will design and manage programmes and in-game events that engage, motivate, and retain players.
This is an exciting role that encompasses many aspects of audience engagement. You'll be involved in everything from capturing and representing audience feedback, to designing engaging promotions to creating in-game events, all whilst thinking outside the box on customer loyalty.
As a Community Developer, you'll work closely with the design, production and communications teams to deliver amazing and original experiences for our players.
- Analyse our audience, identify key segments of players and understand their motivations, requirements and challenges
- Design, implement and manage community programmes, events and promotions that reward and motivate players, driving long-term engagement
- Work closely with Design, Engineering and Production teams to create compelling in-game events that delight the breadth of our player base.
- Actively report on community programme KPI's and demonstrate success / opportunities for growth within our products.
- Demonstrable experience in a Marketing/Design/Production role in the games industry
- Creative and imaginative; able to come up with original programmes and campaigns
- Pro-active attitude and approach to projects and challenges
- Proven experience in owning projects from incubation to execution
- Demonstrable understanding of the player lifecycle and AERM
- Strong communicator who can work and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience using data to aid decision-making
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working on a live product / games
- Confident working in fast-paced environment, able to react positively to change
- Able to write copy that engages audiences and clearly communicates information
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Deadline for appications: Wednesday 2nd December