Job Title - Community Manager
Location - Twycross
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Community Manager
This is a contract role based in Twycross for 4 months with view to being extended (max contract duration 18 months)
As a Brook Street contractor you will be entitled to 25 days holiday per annum, 8 days paid Bank Holidays pro rota, discounted gym membership, use of the onsite health facility, access to online learning and training, free parking and an excellent subsidised restaurant.
Salary: £34,935 plus 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
JOB ROLE / PURPOSE:
We are looking for a Community Manager specialising in discursive channel moderation and management to join the in-house Community team. Do you love getting involved in game discussion? Are you keen to gather player feedback and watch it make a real difference to game development? Do you think you could be a valuable connection between a major AAA Xbox/PC studio and its growing community? If so, we may have a place for you!
* Work closely with the Senior Community Manager to manage both day-to-day priorities and overall discursive channel strategy.
* Being an active and approachable Rare presence in the official Sea of Thieves discursive channels (owned and third-party forums, Discord, Reddit), working with different teams within the studio to ensure our audience is always kept informed, engaged and supported.
* Editorialising and surfacing release notes on the Sea of Thieves website and in the appropriate community spaces for all versions of the game, including our Insider Programme builds.
* Listening to our community`s feedback on our products, collating that feedback and reporting it back to the development teams in a clear and digestible format.
* Managing and maintaining strong relationships with volunteer community moderators to keep our discursive spaces organised, welcoming and a great place for fans to discuss our products.
* Inviting feedback from the community through social channels and forum content, and co-ordinating with internal teams to ensure we`re soliciting feedback around the right focuses.
* Using listening tools to keep a finger on the pulse of the chatter and sentiment around our products, showing proactivity in identifying emerging issues or concerns.
* Curate and collate user-generated content, sharing the most compelling stories or assets with the wider team Community team for spotlighting.
* Lead the ratings and reviews optimisation strategy across our digital stores.
* An in-depth understanding of how the game development process works.
* Excellent written communication skills.
* Intimate familiarity with a range of discursive channels, including their moderation, analytical and platform management toolsets.
* Proven experience owning projects from incubation to execution.
* Experience with CMS publishing tools.
* Experience with gaming platform administration tools.
* Experience with video and image editing a plus.
* Basic HTML proficiency a plus.
* Strong passion for games and gaming culture.
* Well-organised, and effective at working against a plan to deliver incremental results.
* Self-motivated and good at prioritising and managing personal workloads.
Seeks new opportunities to continuously improve and optimise studio output
Deadline for CV submission: 3.00pm on Wednesday 19th February