Are you skilled in working with a wide range of stakeholders? Are you experienced in operating Microsoft Office, Minute Taking and Report Writing? If yes, then this may be the role for you!
Brook Street (UK) Ltd is delighted to be seeking a Community Planning and Services Assistant to join our trusted Public Sector client based in Newtownabbey. This role is for an initial period of six months, with the strong possibility of extension.
As a Community Planning and Services Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the full and effective implementation of our clients' strategies and projects relevant to the Community Planning section, assisting with the delivery of projects, grant aid, events, key meetings and related business.
Duties in this role will include;
- Strengthening local communities, increase participation and promote social inclusion
- Working with local community groups to develop capacity through range of programmes and projects.
- Managing and maintaining grant files in relation to grants and communicating with relevant stakeholders
- Carry out monitoring visits to events/activities funded under client's Grant Aid Programme
- Assisting groups in identifying relevant funding opportunities and in preparation of funding applications
- Assist with the planning, publicity and delivery of the clients' annual events programme in conjunction with Media and Marketing Team
- Preparing financial reports, booking services and venues
To be eligible for this role, you will hold a Level 5 qualification (HND or above) in a relevant discipline, such as Youth / Community Development, Health and Social Care, Marketing, Business Studies, Social Sciences or Humanities, along with one years relevant experience (paid or unpaid) to include:
- Working with a wide range of stakeholders
- Providing administrative support, including minute taking and report writing
- Daily use of MS Office packages
- Organising own workload with minimum supervision
You will hold a full current driving licence or have access to suitable form of transport for the performance of official duties.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 0900 to 1700. In return, you will be paid £12.60 per hour.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Anna Powell via the 'Apply' link or call the office and speak to Anna on 028 90 881100.