Job Title - Community Sales Manager
Salary - £30,000 - £38,000 per annum
Location - Leeds
They have a 30-year track record of delivering the best real estate solutions for businesses. With locations in practically every country, city, town and transport hub, and options ranging from an hour's co working to multi-year office space leases, they enable people and businesses to work where, when, and how they want. All our spaces are designed for productivity and come with everything included, whether it's industry-leading technology, a professional reception service or quality food and drink. Our solutions are risk-free and have zero balance sheet impact. And They make them as simple to use as possible, so our customers are free to focus on their core business. This is how they help millions of people have a great day at work.
* You will be responsible for running the centre operations and all commercial performances within the centre.
* If you join us as a Community Sales Manager, you'll coach and lead the team within your centre.
* you'll rally together to create total customer satisfaction, which means they happily return time and time again.
* Customer service - As customer service is the name of the game, you should have a background in the service industry where you've managed a diverse mix of people and customers. We offer lots a comprehensive induction and lots of training so we will happily consider people from a range of backgrounds and industries, such as Retail, Hospitality the creative arts, anywhere the customer is at the heart of the business.
* Leadership - You'll lead a small team up to 5 memebers (depending on the size of the centre) so should have previous management experience. Leadership means inspiring, caring, and nurturing to ensure your people feel motivated to deliver world class customer service, every single day.
* Tech - you'll need to have a good command of basic IT packages such as MS Office,
* Problem Solving - No two days will be the same and each one will throw up interesting twists and turns, with hurdles to overcome. Problem solving is really important and you'll be thinking on your feet, ensuring things always run smoothly.
* Sales - As the face of the brand you will be best placed to showcase our amazing spaces. You'll be taking new enquiries, touring customers around your centre, and closing the deal!
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* Work/Life balance - standard business hours (Monday to Friday)
* 08.30-17.30 - no shifts
* 22 days holiday
* Incentive schemes
* Discount schemes (via app)
* Development/training/access to personal learning platform
* You get to work in an amazing office building with great facilities
* A structured, comprehensive induction and ongoing training to help you settle into your new role and grow your career
* An opportunity to run a centre as if it was your own
* Dynamic working environments, with committed teams to build great relationships with
* Generous benefits and salary
* Sales & KPI led bonus & incentives
* we can offer continual development and opportunities for progression including international mobility.
* A truly diverse and inclusive workforce
* A full time, permanent job that you can rely on
Don't delay, apply today!
IF YOU FEEL SUITABLE FOR THIS ROLE AND WOULD BE KEEN TO DISCUSS WITH A SENIOR MEMBER OF STAFF, PLEASE CALL AND ASK FOR BETH ON 01482 699100