My client a large and well established leasing organisation, who are located in the heart of London are looking for a new Team Manager to work in their lively, bubbly and dedicated complaints handling team.
Your new role will be working as a Team Manager overseeing the complaints handling specialists! Your job purpose is to lead and manage a team in meeting and exceeding customer expectations as well as meeting the needs of the business.
You will ensure your team provide exceptional service via end to end case management, and make decisions that balance the customer needs versus the business requirements as well as reducing and/or removing risk (to the customer and the business), by clearly demonstrating ownership.
- To lead and manage a team of complaints handling specialists with KPIS and responsibility for team performance
- To review and interpret management information, making recommendations on how to improve the team based on trend analysis
- To inspire and motivate the team to exceed performance expectations
- Manage department costs in line with discretionary budget
- Manage staff proceedings and policies including: 121's, absence, performance review.
- Experience of Team management
- Experience of Decision making using budgetary and management information
- Responsibility for team performance and achievements
- Management in a call centre environment : inbound and outbound calls is (desirable)