To provide high quality and comprehensive accounting services, alongside two other Company Accountants
Direct report to Logistics Financial Controller
Part of a team of company accountants (1 of 3)
- Management Accounts
- Prepare monthly and annual management accounts with supporting analyses and commentaries, to include but not limited to Balance Sheet reconciliations, Cost analysis, Income analysis and inter-company reporting.
- Annual Financial Accounts
- Prepare the draft annual financial accounts and supporting schedules. Liaise and assist where necessary with the external auditors.
- Prepare and issue inter-company and management recharges, in accordance with company policies and instructions.
- Prepare and submit VAT, EC Sales List and ONS returns.
- Assist in the reporting and management of working capital.
- Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and budgeting.
- Contribute to continuous improvement to financial processes, including IT systems.
- Any other reasonable duties commensurate with the level of this position
>2 years management accounts experience
Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)