Are you a fully-qualified Accounts Technician or a recently qualified Accountant eager for a hot opportunity working in industry? Through acquisitions as well as a consistent approach to providing consumers with premium quality products, our client has grown to dominate their sector domestically.
In addition they are also making inroads to export markets and are now seeking a Company Accountant who will have overall responsibility for managing the finances of one of the group business units.
Reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller this is an excellent opportunity to join a real local success story. You should be able to demonstrate leadership and managerial ability with strong decision-making skills.
If successful in your application you will be fully supported by a visionary senior management team with strong company leadership. In your new role you would be responsible for a wide range of activities within a busy finance team including:
- Preparation of weekly accounts
- Preparation of periodic (4 week) management accounts
- Interpretation of the accounts, providing meaningful analysis and commentary
- Working closely with the General Manager of the business unit to identify important business issues that need addressed including identification of cost savings
- Assistance with the preparation of annual statutory accounts
- Group VAT returns (NI & ROI) / RCT returns
- Managing and mentoring the finance team within the business unit
This is a fantastic time to join a thriving business which has been built upon a persistent commitment to excellence in everything they do.
If you are IATI/ACA/CIMA qualified and looking to progress your career in Finance then call Stephen at Brook Street on 02890 324548 or click on "Apply"