Are you looking for your next challenge? If so apply down below!
A rapidly expanding exciting business is looking to recruit a Complaints Handler as it continues to grow. Working in a highly progressive business environment, you will be part of a dynamic team of Complaints Handlers. The company have built a reputation for building strong relationships with car dealer ships as well as creating a supportive, high energy environment for its employees. Successful candidates can benefit from a highly competitive salary of
between £18,000 - £22,000 + Great career path way.
About the role
- To be able to manage multiple complaints at one time and dealing with
- To review and respond to complaints received following new acquisitions and product development.
- You will manage processes and contracts with third parties and internal departments.
- Have good understanding of the Customer Rights Act 2015
- Able to negotiate between car dealer ships and customers
- Able to compose good quality complaint responses
- Delivering positives/ increase of customer satisfaction
- General Administration duties
- Previous complaints handling experience is desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and the ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong Telephone manner
- Experience in using Microsoft Package
To apply email your CV or contact 01245 493533 for more information.